FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Assuming hurts

It's easy to forget that over the Internet, people don't actually know me. And I don't know them. They don't know how I live my every day life. They don't know that I have a generous heart and often give even when I'm exhausted. Or that I love being a friend and I go into friendships with everything I have. I pretty much do that with everything in my life. I don't want to ever do something half as good as I could. And sometimes I say more than I should when I'm passionate. I'm protective over the people I love. On social media, we have to take one another at our words typed out. And I've found the more we communicate online, the less we trust people. We try and read between the lines. We look for motives that aren't there. Or we simply don't believe what people say. We even put words into their mouths or assume things on people that aren't there. All because we are communicating without looking one another in the face. I'm guilty of it and it's a terrible feeling when people assume you have bad intentions. The following lyrics from "This is just so Beautiful" by Jenny and Tyler, were very comforting today. // I felt forgiveness in the deep recesses of my soul. I was so empty. And now I'm full. I'm whole. The world is cold and so very very cruel. But the sparrow in the roses reminds me there's still so much good. Yesterday is gone, today I can see. Oh today I believe. ✝️ // Matthew 10:31 // #instagramatemyblog #jennyandtyler


No comments:

Post a Comment