FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Logic and theft



 Here’s a fun little anecdote about logic and theft. Critical thinking is an important skill to have  


When I was a foolish teen, I stole earrings from Target. 

I was caught. 

It was my first offense. 

Being that I had no history of previous theft. They said, oh you don’t have a documented history of theft on your record so there’s no way you could’ve done this.


I had only taken a few pairs of earrings. They also let me know that the only way that theft can be proven is when every earring is stolen at the same time. Because people don’t prioritize their stealing. It’s all or nothing when it comes to thievery. 


JUST KIDDING. 


First time offenders are still guilty of offense. 


And when people steal, they know they can’t steal everything because that would look absolutely ridiculously suspicious. It would also be an impossible goal to obtain. 


TRUE STORY. 



PS-

But here is the good news. 

Jesus redeems and restores what once was broken. He takes our foolish teenage mistakes and turns them into beautiful stories of redemption. 


No comments:

Post a Comment