FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 29, 2012

Go Twinkies!!


Today, I woke up feeling kind of gross. I ate breakfast and the feeling didn't end. I made myself some prego tea that my friend Chloe sent me from Portland. That helped but for some reason, today is not my day. I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and then a turkey sandwich. I drank a glass of milk. I have had 3 bottles of water. Now, to be motivated to take a shower. I am really taking this pregnancy as a chance to be properly intune with my body and pay attention. If I don't feel all that energetic, I am not going to push myself. As long as I am consuming food and water, the baby gets proper nutrition. I may have caught the cold that Kaleb has had the last 2 days. I pray that is not the case!

Tomorrow we are going to a Minnesota Twins game at noon. So I want to make sure I have enough energy for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment