FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Psalm 119



~You know, the famous Bible verse, Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Psalm 119:105... It has helped me in situations where there is no clear answer and I have felt confused and bewildered. . Back in Jesus' times they carried a candle or a torch as a lamp to guide them as they walked. That lamp only lit the darkness directly in front of them. This verse helped me because it gave me comfort to know that if I wake up each day and continue to be faithful, God will guide me and show me the way. He won't show me my future further than the next step that I am supposed to take; Just like a lamp only lights the path directly in front of our feet. But if we let Him light the way one step at a time He will be with us for each and every step.






No comments:

Post a Comment