FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Birthday, Kaleb!!

This is what I wrote on Facebook today! And thought I'd share it here!

Happy Birthday, Kaleb! Thank you for:
-Working hard so I can stay home with Elijah!
-Accepting me as I am, but pushing me to grow beyond myself
-Saying, "I love you" out loud and often because it never gets old
-Moving to MN 3 years ago
-Staying positive even in the winter
-Choosing the narrow path even when people ridicule you
-Fixing my car and changing the oil
-Holding Elijah in the foyer so I can worship and take notes in church
-Loving my sisters and brother as your own
-My iPhone 5
-Letting me sleep when I need it
-Being silly when life gets serious

The list could go on and on! But the bottom line is,
Thank you, for choosing me and loving me!
I love you! ♥










No comments:

Post a Comment