FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Easter to all!

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
 +Romans 5:8+

Above all powers
Above all kings
Above all nature
And all created things
Above all wisdom
And all the ways of man
You were here
Before the world began

Above all kingdoms
Above all thrones
Above all wonders
The world has ever known
Above all wealth
And treasures of the earth
There’s no way to measure
What You’re worth

Crucified
Laid behind the stone
You lived to die
Rejected and alone
Like a rose
Trampled on the ground
You took the fall
And thought of me
Above all

Easter!
MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!
We had a lovely Easter weekend.
Filled with God, family and fun and laughter. 
Good Friday service is always a great time and I enjoy being there with everyone. 
It is a lovely time to remember what Our Savior did for us on the cross that day.
What a sacrifice. 
NOTICE: The Blood of JESUS flows from the crosses!
There is a fountain filled with blood drawn from Emmanuel's veins.
Sinners plunged beneath this flood lose all their guilty stains!
LOSE ALL THEIR GUILTY STAINS!

My sister drove from Minneapolis to spend Saturday evening and Easter day with us all. 
We went to Willmar (a town about 20 miles away) to get new phones for us both. 
It turned out that there was a mix up with the phone that Kaleb found on E-bay for my sister so we returned that one and bought her a new one; which should be arriving shortly. 
We did purchase a new iPhone for me. And I am loving it! It works so WELL! And it is so simple and easy to use. Great for being a mom and needing to capture cute Elijah Bear moments! 
The rest of Saturday was spent enjoying each other's company and playing with E-bear. 
I cannot believe he is 3 months old already! 
TIME FLIES RIGHT BY!
I am so glad I spent the time to cuddle him when he was tiny because he is all about sitting up and wiggling now. 
And when he does fall asleep he wants to be set down and left alone. He sleeps a lot longer when he isn't being held, these days.
Saturday of Easter weekend! Hanging out with  Poo-Paw Mark (my dad)
Hanging with Auntie Gina.. Using her legs as a chair! SO CUTE! Sitting up halfway on his own! 

Sunday, we were up early, getting ready for church. 
We rarely dress extra fancy for church because our church does not have dress requirements of ANY kind. It helps people be less judgmental about outward appearances. It is about the HEART anyhow.
 E-bear decided that 6 am was a good time to start his day. So I was up with him. And I let everyone else sleep in until 8:30 or so. 
We were a busy household that morning. Trying to get all dressed up nice for Easter service and get there a bit early to get a good seat. :) 
Elijah slept right through the service. 
SUCH a blessing!
NOTICE: By the crosses it now flows white!
WHITE AS SNOW!
REDEMPTION IS HERE!
SISTERS!

GEEN THE BEAN!

It amazes me that little ones can sleep through SO much. He is a hard sleeper most of the time. Perhaps, he gets that from his mama! 
After church, we zoomed over to my aunt Deb's house to see all of my dad's side of the family. Which is always a fun and interesting time, to say the least. ;)
They all loved holding Ebear and getting him to smile. 
It was nice to not always have to be holding him and to be able to relax. 
But I did change MANY poopie diapers and he did pee on his cute "I'm a chick magnet" onesie and pants. 
But that's okay, I came prepared with MANY outfits. :) 

Ebear was so happy and excited to grab a hold of this water bottle!
 He grunted and grunted and smiled!
THE CUTEST!!
We use the fancy plates on Easter!

The food was amazing and the desserts were even better! 
My aunt Karen, her husband Mark and their two young boys came to visit also. That was fun to see them. It has been far too long since we saw them last. I saw them when their oldest was 2 months old and now he is 21 months!! YIKES! And their youngest was born in July! One brown eyed boy and one blue eyed! They are beautiful. I am not posting pictures OF THEM but here are the rest of the photos from our lovely Easter day! 
CHRIST IS RISEN!
HE IS RISEN INDEED!
 :) 


Left to Right Kiah (23), Yvonne (mom), Jesse (20), Mark (dad), Elijah (3 months) Gina (17), Jenni (25), Kaleb (25)
Ebear being held by my cousin M!

TIME TO EAT!
GOSH I LOVE HIM!
Ebear hanging out in the basement at my Aunts house ZONKED out from a long day of visiting and socializing!
He is my little social bug! 

This is a photo that my cousin took of us while we were in South Carolina for my Popop's funeral. We had a great time visiting despite the circumstances. And this photo is entered into a contest. PRAY it wins!! My cousin would be so happy if it did! 


No comments:

Post a Comment