FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Elijah is 9 months!

SAY WHAT?

how can my baby be this old???
HOW??

Here are some fun facts about this little dude!
E L I J A H :

| Loves putting everything in his mouth!
|| Hates when I take those items OUT of his mouth!
||| Pretty much laughs at everything!
|||| Loves to crawl every where!
||||| Enjoys sitting on my lap in the bathroom {{Yep, I never get to pee alone}}
|||||| Misses his dad when he leaves for work!
||||||| Has 8 teeth and his molars are trying to break through!
||||||||Naps in his crib and seems to like it but doesn't like being in the bedroom alone for too long after waking
||||||||| Loves to be held by his Papa Mark
|||||||||| Tries to eat my wedding ring and then cries after {silly boy}
||||||||||| Is not afraid of putting his fingers in the bunny cage {luckily Derp doesn't bite}
|||||||||| Likes to cuddle up next to his daddy in bed!
||||||||| Only lets daddy rock him to sleep!
|||||||| Giggles when you tickle his neck!
||||||| Gives kisses when you say, "give me kisses!" {His kiss is an open mouthed slobbery messy thing}
|||||| Will "high five" but only when he wants to!
||||| Can climb up the stairs and it freaks me out!
|||| Walks behind his push toys! It is so cute to see his proud face!
||| Loves his aunts and looks at them in a way he doesn't look at anyone else!
|| Eats the baby puffs and makes an "mmhhmmmmm" sound and smiles every time!!
| Still loves breastfeeding and wants to every 2-3 hours and I LOVE IT!!









No comments:

Post a Comment