FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, November 2, 2013

November // Day 2

Day 2 // I am thankful for Kaleb! He provides. He comforts. He laughs and makes me laugh. He says, I love you every chance he gets. He takes time to be a great daddy to Elijah. He enjoys learning what God has to teach him. He leads our family faithfully and prayerfully. He pays attention to the wants and likes of others. He loves guns. He is selfless. He is our household handyman. He is my husband, whom I love dearly. 🔫🔨🔧

kaleb moved here from Wyoming when we had known each other 8 months. He changed his whole life for ME! 

He proposed ontop of a waterfall 10 months after we had been seeing eachother! 

He worked so I could finish LPN school. He works now so I can raise Elijah and any future children God brings us! 

He helps me when I ask. 
He takes out the garbage. 
Every day is an adventure. 

He takes me out of my bad moods or lightens up a sad day. 

Besides my Jesus, he is my other rock and my other firm foundation. 

I am so grateful! 

I cannot say enough about him! 

I love you, Kaleb! 
Muah! 💋💘💍💕💎💗👫💓👪💖💑

No comments:

Post a Comment