FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 21, 2014

Pain versus Love

A Biggest Loser contestant said "it's a lot easier to find pain than love". 

It hit me hard. It's such a raw truth. Isn't that the culture in which we live today? Everyone focuses on their pain and labels themselves according to their failures/shortcomings/struggles. And it saddens me. 
It saddens me because 
there is a real Savior waiting to embrace you. He's standing on the other side of the door knocking and wishing we would let Him in. 

Revelation 3:20
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

He knows what we struggle with and He loves us anyways. 
In the heart of every man (man meaning human being) there is deceit & evil. We have to choose what we embrace. Will we cling to the light? Or will we walk into the darkness? 
One path is narrow and leads to everlasting life. The other path is grim & often leads to self destruction and eternal suffering. Satan brings pain. Jesus brings love. Let him heal your wounds. He can replace the pain in your heart with hope, joy, peace and love.  
Choose love. Choose Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment