FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Elijah's 7th month!


Here are some facts about our child::::

•he has 6 teeth
••he crawls extremely fast
•••he pulls himself up onto everything
••••he is so proud when he stands up
•••••he loves the grass
••••••he loves to eat dirt
•••••••he buries his face into mama's chest when he's hungry
••••••••he has a very ticklish neck
•••••••••he has a fake chuckle/giggle
••••••••••he likes to eat oatmeal cereal
•••••••••••he loves to chew on water bottles 
••••••••••••he falls asleep instantly in the car
•••••••••••••he loves to ride in the stroller!
••••••••••••he loves his Poppaw 
•••••••••••he keeps his eye on my family's black lab, Amos, he's not sure about him
••••••••••he tries to squeeze my family's house cat, Jewel, but we don't let him
•••••••••he likes to nap next to mommy on the couch
••••••••he smells like a little boy after being outside 
•••••••he has huge feet, infant size 4/5! 
••••••he loves to snuggle with daddy in the la-z-boy
•••••he smiles the moment he wakes up
••••he loves to splash when he bathes I. The sink
•••he has a tiny bit of hair that sticks up
•• he gets sad when daddy leaves for work
•he loves to bounce in his bouncer
WE WENT TO A PAINTBALL TOURNAMENT 
Kaleb is now on a D-5 paintball team. 
We met up with our friend Cate S. She was there because her boyfriend is also on a paintball team. 
It was fun to see Kaleb in his element. But the tournament was not a child friendly place. Not only were there paintballs all over the ground, so I couldn't set Elijah down {{{Thank GOD, for, our Ergo carrier!}}}; there was also a ton of vulgar language. It was not in any way a family friendly place. I am not going to be able to take Elijah there once he starts absorbing language and repeating
E V E R Y T H I N G
 It was loud and very mosquito-y. We stayed for 2 hours. And then, my sister, Elijah, and I went back to her apartment and relaxed. I don't know about her, but Elijah and I both have several mosquito bites! Mine itch like crazy so I can only assume Elijah's itch also! 
It was nice to see Cate and watch Kaleb play! 
  






KALEBS BIGGEST BATTLE SCAR

SNUGGLY BEAR BOY

⭐I planted flowers at the beginning of the summer and I am so proud of how well they are doing!! 
🌞I started a tiny tiny little flower garden in the back yard. It is 3ft by 3ft
And next year I will add to it. Hopefully it will be 3ft by 10 feet!! 😊

Here are some photos of the progress of my potted plants!! 
I planted Sedum, marigolds, pansies, lilies, flox, a ballon flower plant that Kaleb    bought me last summer and we moved it from Olivia to Jeffers. 












My NONA stayed with us for 5 days, it was VERY FUN!! 
We cooked some amazing meals and cleaned and played with Elijah! And boy, does he sure love his Bis Nona!! 
I love my Italian heritage. 
Having Nona around was a joyous time! 
This weekend, Elijah and I are staying with my patents. My sister is coming from Minneapolis and we are all going to have a fun time visiting. Elijah loves to be with his aunts. 








No comments:

Post a Comment