FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 2, 2014

Don't give up.

This photo is so true, especially during labor! There's always a moment we find ourselves saying we can't do it! In that moment, I didn't need pity, coddling or pain meds. All I needed was a loving, encouraging face telling me "I am doing this!" Then the moment of fear and apprehension passes & we gain the confidence to finish the race! And now, I know my body is powerful and with God I can accomplish what I set out to do. And He cares about my wants and needs and  HE gave me the story of Elijah's birth so I can encourage other women who want the same things.

I didn't have a doula. But my mom took on that role. If you have birth plans and no one to stand in the gap for you, hire a doula! 


If you don't want the same things.  ::

• natural birth- pain med free.

Just ignore my posts. I'm not directing them towards you.

Or if you already have babies, and used meds, I'm not directing my feelings at you either. :) YOUR story is already written. So embrace it. Or lay it at the foot of the cross and move on from it if it was turmultuous 


BLESSINGS  


No comments:

Post a Comment