FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Animals

I've spent a lot of time thinking this week, as I've had a cold. And I couldn't do much but survive the week. Too much TV in this house the last 5 days. // what struck me in such a profound way is how Elijah has changed so much since we moved to our homestead. We have 3 dogs, two cats, 1 bunny, 3 baby chicks (soon to be 18). There's a whole new part of Elijah's personality that has surfaced. One that we would have never seen without having animals. He is kind and wants to love every living thing. He sometimes loves a little hard and we have to teach him to be soft and gentle. I love seeing these new facets of Elijah's personality showing through. He is better for knowing how to care for animals. I love his open heart. He isn't afraid to love and be friendly. I pray as he grows, his love for Jesus and God's creation overpowers the negativity and this cold hearted world. #blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment