FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Today's tiny thought



I've been told that my breastfeeding photos are offensive by several people. And that a toddler nursing is even more disgusting than a baby. // But this is my life with our son. I'm not going to hide. Because it's wonderful and beautiful and fleeting. Whenever he feels insecure, anxious, mad, sad, happy (etc.) he knows he can find solace and comfort near my heart. He's slowly weaning himself. Usually he nurses maybe twice a day, if that. I trust that he will stop when he feels confident to do so. // A breastfeeding mother doesn't need negativity in regards to her decision to nurse. No mother needs the negativity. I've just found that nursing moms tend to get more comments here in MN because we are the minority. It isn't kind and it isn't fair to judge what you don't understand. #blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment