FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 9, 2012

21 weeks, 4 days..


This has been a great week so far! I had a midwife appt on Wednesday and that went great, as usual. My blood pressure is staying the same. I have gained 5 pounds since last month. I feel fantastic. Baby's heart beat was incredible sounding! SO SO LOUD now and easy to find!! I love this little one! hmmm what else, Oh yeah, we have decided to birth in Willmar. We will be in a private location. I won't ever be letting anyone know where we will be (except the people attending the birth). I like the secrecy!! We also decided NOT to circumcise IF it is a boy obviously.. But since we aren't finding out the sex, we have to make all the decisions. Now the next time we meet with Joy (the midwife) we will be discussing more of my idea for my birthing method and tentative plan.. It is exciting!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment