FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Days go by so fast!

Baby H was on the move all day today. I got a lot of house work done before Kaleb got home from work. When Kaleb got home, I was laying on the couch napping. That is when Baby H went crazy. He/she must be doing jumping jacks in my uterus or somersaults cause WOW. The feeling is cool. It feels like someone is tickling me or poking me. Which is funny, because.. haha that is exactly what is going on.
I am enjoying the pregnancy so much. What a blessing. I feel that the Lord has blessed Kaleb and I so much. God is true to His word and He sees our efforts and He is proud of what His children do. We have God's glory in mind and want to let His light shine! I know I can do that through every season of my life! I am excited for the future of this Holzhauer clan. And I am thankful that God sent His Son to die so that we might live and prosper. It is fabulous!!
Yesterday was my moms 55th Birthday! Her and I had a great day hanging out. She now gets 25% off at Goodwill every Wednesday! She said "Oh look at that, the Lord had my 55th Birthday be on a Wednesday, how cool"! I LOVE HER! She reminds me to see God in everything. We found some pretty awesome stuff at Good will. And after shopping, we had McDonald's salads and chicken nuggets. And then we went to church to watch a little boy who is the son of the Christian Musician, YANCY. She is a wonderful mother and her husband was equally awesome!!
Happy Birthday, Mama!!

Last nights concert!!

No comments:

Post a Comment