FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Weekend fun with friends!!

This weekend we accomplished a lot and had fun at the same time! We went to Slumberland Furniture to just look around and ended up finding exactly what we love! And so we bought a new couch for the living room and Lazy Boy recliner for the nursery! :) After that we had a nice lunch with my mom at McDonald's! McDonald's has become a treat because Olivia, MN doesn't have one. After that, we went to the Kandiyohi County Fair in Willmar, MN. It was fun! I enjoyed going this year because I know next summer will be such a different summer than any I have ever had! Kaleb and I will have a completely different life. We will have an 8 month old to take care of next year during the fair. At the fair, I had a homemade lemonade, the lady squeezes the lemon right at the stand! I also had a HUGE funnel cake that I split with Kaleb and Rachel's children. Kaleb rode some rides with our friend's Child! It was a blast!! :) My mom tagged along and so did my sister, Gina! We also ran into our friend Melanie and her 3 kids! It was just the best day ever!


Sunday was a great day also! I enjoy going to church and enjoying some more time with God. This week was amazing! The sermon was about making a difference. About how it only takes one person to make a change and shake things up. It only takes one person to tell someone else about Jesus and change their life for eternity. Life isn't about going to church on Sunday and leaving God inside the building. It is actually about bringing Jesus with us everywhere. Everything we do matters. We needs to pay attention to the music we listen to and the movies we watch. I was quite convicted. I really want to watch less television and less movies.This Sunday was just a solid reminder of how important it is to keep focused on Jesus. To love others and show them that Jesus is the answer to it all. That Jesus is why we live and believing in Him and following Him is the whole point of life. And nothing we can do can separate us from that love.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

 There is no act on this earth that can make us more worthy of His love. It is given to us freely, just by believing. This past Sunday I was reminded of how blessed I am.. How much God has blessed me even though I don't deserve it. I love that God will meet us where ever we are.. Yeah, at church the Holy Spirit shows up because we ask Him to and worshipping God and singing praises to Him creates an atmosphere where the Lord is welcomed. But it is so wonderful that at any moment of any day we can call upon Jesus and He will bring His kingdom and stand by our sides! I love that thought! It isn't about where we go or what church building we enter into! It is simply about Jesus. He is everywhere, all the time.


John 4:24
God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.



I added photos of the new couches and also photos from the fair! It was such a blast!
The boys are right in the center of this photo at the top of the ride! 
Same ride as the one above. It takes forever to get the ride completely loaded up. The ride workers were so generous and ran most of the rides double. 
G making a funny face! 
On this ride, a boy in another car puked all over himself so they stopped the ride. It was so gross looking!! 
I can't wait to sit in this comfy chair and hold my precious son or daughter!! 

Kaleb really wanted a red couch and I love red also so this couch just fit the idea we had in our heads! It will also match the large paintings that hang on our living room wall. I love those paintings, I worked so hard on them! 

This is me 8-13-12, I am 22 weeks 1 day pregnant!  WHAT a change! 
Just wanted to post a comparison, this is me a week after we found out!!  So about 6 weeks along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment