FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 6, 2012

21 weeks along!!


Well this marks the 21st week of pregnancy! I am feeling fantastic. I have been eating everything in sight and loving it! Food tastes soo sooo good!!The baby is kicking and moving around a lot! It is so wonderful! I am getting more and more excited! I see the midwife on Wednesday of this week and look forward to hearing the baby's heartbeat. I am whole heartedly trusting that God knows exactly when this baby is supposed to come and is taking care of everything. I feel sad for the women who trust the doctors more than they trust their own bodies. It seems women lean so hard on what the doctor says. The doctors seem to scare women into thinking the baby will be too big or the baby is too small. Yada yada! I would not trust anything they say. Half of the time, they are wrong! Our bodies are capable of birthing. We were made for it! Trust your body, not a MAN who went to 10 years of college. He doesn't have woman parts and doesn't know what YOU KNOW!!
Ok that is another rant I just have been thinking about it a lot lately!
I love you baby Holzhauer! Mommy and Daddy are very excited to meet you and hold you and love you forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment