FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 14, 2014

\\ My heart today //

Lately, every time I feel lead to post something spiritual, I hear a voice saying "don't do it" "it's not worth it" "what's the point" etc. . In those moments I pray for the thoughts to leave my mind in Jesus' name. After I was made to feel that my posts are offensive, 6 weeks ago, I have struggled internally each time I go to post. I know in my heart, for now, as a stay at home mother, this is what I can do to lift others up. I can write and I can use my words to bless others and spread the truth. I can share cute photos of ourf  smiley to brighten someone's day. But that doesn't mean I don't struggle to write this stuff. I don't want anyone thinking I am perfect. I am not perfect, Jesus is. I can try my hardest and I will never measure up. It's all about His glory through me. #love


No comments:

Post a Comment