FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My story || His glory

http://marshill.com/2014/03/25/the-power-of-a-boring-testimony

This is an awesome blog post. 

A testimony is unique. 

No two testimonies are ever the same because each person has lived a different life. And we are different. 

My testimony is the story of how I came to follow Jesus. 

It is important that we remember where we came from. 

A personal story of faith could help others who are struggling. And it will help them hear the truth about God's love. 

It's not about getting people to joing a specific organization or follow an earthly leader. 

In regards to Christian faith, A testimony is a fancy word for
 *the story of how a person met Jesus and came to follow Him.* 

There's no specific time or place you have to tell your testimony. It's just something that can come up in conversation. Many people use their powerful story to help others. It's amazing to hear how God meets everyone right where they are. And His love rescues them. 



-- Amazing grace how sweet the sound. 
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now I'm found. 
was blind but now I see. --


No comments:

Post a Comment