FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Birth Support is important.


Each of our babies have unique and amazing birth stories. You can read about them by clicking the link in my bio.

.

The topic of birth is my 2nd favorite next to talking about Jesus & Faith. I’m beyond passionate about advocating for women and their families. I will never stop sharing facts and truths from the rooftops.

.

Maternal care in the United States is sub par. So often women are abused, not believed and belittled. Fear is what fuels the system. And it isn’t the way it should be. Women are not given the truth about the interventions & medications the doctors push and when side effects happen that cause a cascade of problems, the women are so glad the doctors saved them. The system lies, the women believe the lies, and more fear surrounds birth.

.

Women are amazing & we deserve evidence based care & individualized care plans! Birth is NOT one size fits all. Every woman, deserves to make the right choice for herself & her baby. But that can only be achieved when all the facts are given.

.

I want everyone who reads this to understand, this is not written to shame anyone. Nothing I ever write is meant to make anyone feel lousy. I share in hopes that women searching for the truth, can find it. Past choices, those are done. If a woman feels her choices were exactly what she wanted & everything went how she wanted, even if those choices are different than what I would have done, they are not my choices.

.

But, the woman who had a negative experience & is now struggling with PTSD from her birth trauma, I want her to be heard & know that what happened because of an intervention or pushy nurse or doctor, should not have happened. I want to stand in the gap & join those women & together we can make a difference.

.

I also write & share birth facts because there are women searching for a beautiful birth. I love knowing that through my words, I have helped other women fight for the birth they want.

.

Birth brings a baby earthside & it also brings forth a powerful force within a woman. The lioness is in us & she deserves to be free & loved when giving birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment