FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 12, 2021

No surprises

 3.1.19

If you’ve chosen to follow me, you should know I stand on the fringe. And what I mean by that is, I don’t believe the mainstream way to exist is the only way. The fringe is the edge. It’s the opposite of the collective.

.

So it shouldn’t surprise you that I stand where I do on hot button topics. And there is no need to message me and inform me you will be unfollowing. It’s rude. It’s something that is petty. Simply move on and remove me if you can’t handle our differing beliefs.

.

I believe we all should have a choice in how we live. We are free to decide where we seek care and with whom, where we give birth, & what we put into our bodies.

.

No one should decide what a woman chooses to do in regards to birth. Not anyone. *please don’t come at me with emergent situations* because even then complete and total informed consent should be given to that woman.

.

I stand for freedom. That is all. I will not ever stop advocating for birth rights and parental medical rights.

.

I implore you to dig deep and reach past what you think you know. Seek out the truth. Follow the money trails and see where they lead. Be prepared to let go of everything you thought was true. Because there is an agenda and it doesn’t have your best interests in mind.

.

My love for people reaches past the mean words and rude comments. I love you anyways. God loves you anyways.

.

#homebirth #bornathome #educateyourself #parentalrights #medicalfreedom #wherethereisrisktheremustbechoice #speaktruth #loveoneanother #buildyourtribe #findyourtribe #sisters #Christbeforeus #birthwithoutfear #birthnerd #naturalbirth #naturalpregnancy 

No comments:

Post a Comment