FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Mothers

 Flashback photo: 6.2.16

.

If I’ve learned anything these past 6 years of being a mother, it’s this:

Satan will use anything he can to try and rob us of the joys of motherhood. He hopes we stumble. He wants us to be fearful. He really hopes we become depressed. He would like nothing more than for us to suffer & be at our worst. He wants us to forget about moments like this. Or frankly, he loves it when we are traumatized or robbed of moments. The Moments where we feel strong, and the room is full of love. 

But I am here to remind myself & all of you wonderful mothers out there that, we are more than conquerors. We walk this earth with the same power that rose Jesus from the grave. It’s time we harness that power & use it to benefit us right in our homes; Right where we are in the day in & day out. And I pray we can always remember, when we are weak He is strong. We don’t have to walk around suffering with debilitating burdens & fears. When we hear crippling anxious thoughts, if we arm ourselves with the truth found in God’s word, we can replace those lies with truth. We can bring all of our worries & pain to our Savior & let him carry us.

One of my favorite Psalms is 18, if you haven’t read it in it’s entirety, I dare you to😉. After I read it, I’m reminded of the truth of who God is & how much power we hold by relying on Him:

PSALM 18:1-7

I love you, Lord, my strength.

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;  my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,  my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise,  and I have been saved from my enemies.

The cords of death entangled me;  the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me.

The cords of the grave coiled around me;  the snares of death confronted me.

In my distress I called to the Lord;  I cried to my God for help.

From his temple he heard my voice;  my cry came before him, into his ears.

The earth trembled and quaked,  and the foundations of the mountains shook; they trembled because he was angry.

.

#homebirth #homesweethomebirth #naturalpregnancy  #midwife #birthwithoutfear #faith #bible #pregnancy #childbirtheducation #motherhoodunplugged #thebirthhour 

No comments:

Post a Comment