FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 26, 2013

My family visits..

It's weird that my family now has to come visit us. 

It was lovely to have my sister stay thurs-Sunday with us! 
We had fun shopping and playing with Ebear!! 
She is my best friend and I miss her when she's gone! Every time she leaves I cry. I can't help it. This is the way life has to be. But I pray one day we can live very near to each other! And we can raise our kids together! That is my dream life. 
I trust that God will make it happen I'd it is His will. He hears my prayers. 

I am blessed to have a sister who is my friend who shares her life! Not only the drama and negative and such but also the good and the joyful moments! We share it all! 
We forgive
We love
We laugh
We will always be

I love you, Kiah! 

I am blessed to have a younger sister who always understands and who is helpful. I am 9 years older than her so it makes things different. She is in high school and I'm married and a mother. But I enjoy laughing with her and all of our inside jokes! 
She is such a beauty!
I love you, Gina (Geen)

 One day all three if us will be married and have kids and we will be the best of friends!! 
I know it! 
Life is beautiful. And part of that beauty lies in the fact that I have sisters!! 
They are both treasures! 

To know I have two people who I will always love and who will always love me is a reassuring constant blessing! 
It is a rare gem! 

Tell your family you love them!! 
Ok I sign off on that note! 






No comments:

Post a Comment