FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, May 20, 2013

Our new life..5.20.13

I had a fabulous Mother's Day!! Kaleb bought me a new sewing machine! See the photos below!


 My thoughts on our new life:
We are adjusting to our new life! 
I love having a big house! It is so much easier to keep clean! I am enjoying it
so much! 

I love having a pet bunny! 🐰Derp is living upstairs in his cage in his own room! It is wonderful!! Kaleb and I go up there and play with him daily! 

I love that Kaleb doesn't have a long drive to work!πŸš—

I love that Kaleb can come home for lunch somedays! 🏑

I love having more space for recycling organization! ♻
I love having a laundry room on the main level of the home instead of in the basement!! 

I miss my family being close! 
I miss our home church! πŸ’’
But we will find a new church soon! ⛪Either we will be going to an Assembly of God  church or an Evangelical Free church. 
We will be visiting each church several times. And prayerfully πŸ™make a decision. Whatever the Holy Spirit leads us to do! 

We have several exciting things to look forward to in the coming months! 

This week my sister is coming to visit! ✌And I am so excited about that! I miss having her around all the time! And she can hold Elijah while I unpack more stuff!! :) 
Then, Friday, my mom and sister are coming!! Hopefully we can get a lot done!! And get my house in order! And completely unpacked and decorated! πŸŽ‘

1⃣
I am bringing my friend Kristina to her indoor power hockey games this summer! once in June, July and August! She is a dear friend. I used to be her PCA. Elijah and I will be making the trip to her hockey games! And helping her attend them in her wheelchair ♿...I am so excited! 

2⃣
✈We are flying to πŸŒ΅Arizona, June 13! I am so excited and so is Kaleb!!! We haven't seen his family in one year!! And πŸ‘ͺ they haven't met Ebear yet!! Praying that Elijah does well on the plane in the seats! πŸ’Ί

3⃣
πŸ’Our 2 year anniversary πŸ’Žis June 25, 2013!! πŸ’’πŸŽ‰ and we are celebrating as a family of 3 this year!! 🚹🚺🚼
πŸ‘ͺ

4⃣
I am going to now the lawn this week! I live mowing the lawn! 

5⃣
The strings on our clothesline are broken so this week we are going to put up new ones! Yay! 
Laundry is my favorite chore! I love the smell of fresh air/wind dried clothing!! πŸ‘šπŸ‘–πŸ‘—πŸ‘™πŸ‘•

6⃣
Kaleb is buying a bike! We will all be biking together in no time! And for now we will pull Elijah in a pull behind cart and once he is more stable in his sitting up abilities, we will get a seat to attach to Kaleb's bike! 🚲



























No comments:

Post a Comment