FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, May 20, 2013

This week in our life.. 5.7.13

This week is nice and slow!
But this weekend will be busy! 
Pray this cold heals up! 
Thursday my sister is coming home fromMinneapolis!
So Elijah and I are making the 1.5 hr trip to my parent's house!  
Friday we are finishing up with any last minute baby shower things! Because we are throwing our friend M an 
AHOY! IT'S A BOY! Shower! 
We have amazing things planned!! 
Can't wait!! 
It was finally nice out and we were able to hang out in a blanket outside yesterday! 
I am so glad we did because it is gloomy and rainy today! I'm going to spend all day resting and healing! 
Both mama and baby boy E are sick today! Yeesh! 
This has been rough!
But I feel God helping me stay strong mentally! 
Diving into His word {The Bible} daily, is a big help.
A constant reminder that HE IS our healer! 
I am feeling as though yesterday was the roughest day! 
Today the cable man is here, setting up DirectTv!! Yay! 
I've never had cable before! 
But since we are so far out in the boonies, we thought it may be a good idea. This way Kaleb and I can watch movies on our date nights. And we don't have to drive 20 minutes to rent a movie! Lol! 
Country living! 
We moved to a town of 369 people! As of the 2010 census! So perhaps with us moving here its 372?! Lol
Who knows.
This town has:
a post office
A convenience store
A farmers coop
Wind turbines
A meat market
A bar {{go figure it's Minnesota! Bars are people's everything! 
It's quite sad}}
Basically we are in a town but its a tiny farming community. If you aren't a farmer you work for Toro {factory of Toro items} which is 20 minutes away!
So I don't want to hear any complaining from anyone! The nearest Walmart is 35 minutes away!! 

I will take some photos of this town when I am feeling better!

This is silly but I learned how to make a smiley face with a mustache! ---

:-})

Happy Wednesday everyone!! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment