FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, August 17, 2014

A reminder



This is my new favorite spot. I found this clump of trees lining a dirt road while I was driving around last week. This day, I was a little frustrated because Elijah had been fighting naps. Even though he was acting tired and cranky, he wouldn't relax and sleep. So I stuck him in his car seat. That will always do the trick. He can't resist sleep in his #combi seat! I'm so glad my husband let me get the compact orange seat! We had quite the debate about which seat to purchase. Anyways, as I was driving, I stumbled upon this road and these trees. And they have been a huge blessing. They have brought me such peace & sparked my creativity. And they have been a reminder of God's love and attentiveness. He pays attention to us and if we keep our eyes open and our hearts soft, our soul is receptive to His voice. And He calms our hearts and eases our worries. Beauty is out there to find. But we have to choose to see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment