FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Always

I will never be done sharing how Jesus has changed me. And made me new. And taken away the guilt and pain and shame of my past. And how the joy of The Lord has filled my heart. 
I was never trying to fight. 
Simply spreading hope to anyone who wants it.
But I've put in the effort. The daily renewing of my mind. Daily finding new ways to see beauty. 
I also had to make choices. Stop drinking and smoking and doing drugs and openly and blatantly sinning and being vulgar and gross. 
All my choices lead me down a dark path. And then by God's grace, I couldn't take it anymore and I chose to let God have my heart instead of the world. 
Those choices and the knowledge of knowing that every day is a new day and Jesus loves and forgives me when I stumble, all of it together has lead me to here and now. 
It isn't something that magically happened over night. And it wasn't by chance. I sought hard and still do. 
I chose to stop the party life and choose to go to church and praise God. And listen to Bible teachers. And truly repent and let my heart be softened. 
It isn't something I take lightly. 
But it is something, I love sharing. And I love helping other people find a relationship with Jesus. It's what life is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment