FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

1 | 52

WEEK ONE
A Photo Series
* 'A photo of our child once a week, every week for a year'*

I have seen that many blogger moms are doing or have done a once a week photo challenge of each one of their children. SO I have decided to start compiling one. I want to put my new camera to use. :)

I haven't had time to post the 3 so far. So here goes. These are unedited photos. I may start editing them but I am already three weeks behind.

I can't wait to see the finished product of all 52 weeks!!

Elijah did NOT enjoy his chocolate fudge birthday cake with chocolate fudge frosting. But he did enjoy taking a bath and washing all the frosting off of his hands, legs, arms and face. Thanks, Chloe for the photo! She quick grabbed the camera and snapped this shot!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11628297/?claim=nn9cnd8fnp9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment