FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

This is what life is about.

It isn't about me. 

I have been sitting her snuggling with Elijah & contemplating my life. We only have one chance at this life. One chance to do right things. Moments come and go, and we can't get them back. When you don't give something a real shot, you will have regrets. Keep going. If it is something good and solid it is important to keep at it. 


 I have been living the past four years with that in mind. I decided to dedicate my life to Christ and I refuse to stop. 


And I am especially glad that I have given my all to this sweet little boy that is asleep in my arms. Through tears, sleepless nights and constant change, I keep going. I continue to pray and do what is truly best for him. Not what is best for me. 

We had a rough start. Labor was beyond intense and overwhelming. Nursing was hard at first. But I know breast is best. It simply is. No questions about it. 



I am praying that anyone struggling right now will keep doing the right thing. 


Excuse their andomness it's late and I am just jotting things down to expand on when I can get to my computer. I currentt have a 25 pound teething one year old on my chest. 



No comments:

Post a Comment