FOLLOW ME

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 31, 2014

A time for reflection

I have been quite overwhelmed with some miscommunication drama. And have prayed and decided to just take a few days to myself; Away from my Facebook and Instagram. 

So far so good. This has all lead me to really think, all day. I have been able to Think about what i want to use my social media for and if I am really doing any good. If I am really doing what the lord wants. 
I do know that there are good things that have come from my Facebook. And people have encouraged me in the past. 
I wasn't doing this just to gain attention. I was having major anxiety over the drama that kept happening. And the arguments that kept happening. 
I didn't mean to hurt people but I was. And now I feel devastated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment